Saturday 9 July 2011

Hello to #asme11!


This is a quick introduction to who I am and why I am interested in the use of technology in medical education, and especially the benefits (and risks) of social media and networks.

I've written a quick post over on the Med Ed Connect blog asking for those coming to our workshop on social media and networks in medical education to leave a quick introduction so that we could start to get to know each other. So here is my own quick introduction. Really looking forward to meeting you.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you on this video, won't make it to Edinburgh unfortunately, may be next time. Be sure to really know and like for your doctorate, will have to deal with it a long time ;-)
    Take care, Dr Shock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dr Shock! I'll also be in Vienna at #amee11. Are you going there?

    ReplyDelete

I am reintroducing word verification to cut back on spam posts. I'm sorry if you find it frustrating,